[WAR] ... and AP

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 1 01:31:12 PDT 2019

On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 01:50:31AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> > And I can conceive of no possible AP system "which cannot be turned
> > against honest people".
>
> Is it forgotten that...
>
> - No one but a troll, random or intentional, will list innocent people.

Some trolls stole the power to print unlimited fiats.

In the theoretical AP system:

  - The listing is anonymous.

  - The funding is anonymous.

  - The assassin/ collector of the funds is anonymous.

How could a sociopathic "unlimited fiats printer" troll, not love and
adore such a system?

> - No assassin, but pure psycho or profiteer, will murder innocent people.

Some mercs are pure profiteers, without consideration for the lives
they take.

The most successful assassins are like this.

The most successful assassins, shall therefore be the most successful
at seizing the profits from AP.

> That leading AP implementations are likely to have
> message boards, research wikis, etc that will
> decry as no-go's any honest people listed.
> That there is no point to such listings.

The most successful assassins are not empathic rainbow embracing
flower girls, they are cold blooded, emotionless killers who get the
job done for the listed price, and stay anonymous.

The most successful hierarchy climbers sieze control of the fiat
printing, at any arbitrary sociopathic cost, and therefore need by
the only "funder/ gambler" (anonymous) for the sole listing they list
themselves (also anonymously).

Again, for a fiat printing troll, what's not to love?

> And that in any society, whether today without AP,
> or tomorrow with AP, both of those cases are so
> rare as to be background noise.

Assumption.

False assumption.

Sociopaths are sociopathic for a reason (they're sociopathic, and in
this nature stop at nothing to achieve their power and fiat
printing).

> Just as "News at 11:
> A Gun Murder" is but noise compared to most accidental
> and preventable deaths. (Stop watching the news, it is
> programming your brain to believe, and do, fake shit.)

The ministry, especially in a strong anonymity network, and with
unlimited fiat printing, has no shortage of options for sending
messages to families, coworkers, friends, the entire world, when a
dissident steps out of line.

> Whereas doing the math on the trivial amount of funds
> a few million donors across the internet would have to
> contribute to an AP function to spread a little convincing
> love towards the top and littorals of governments...
> that such listings are full of point.

Possibly that is the way the balance would go, and the "fiat trolls
and all around angry bastards" vs "honourable masses" arms race would
balance tip over into "a better world".

Possibly.

And possibly there will not be a disastrous worse and worserer world
which we have to share afterwards.

Possibly.