Scientific fraud

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Fri May 31 09:26:09 PDT 2019

Dark Mission does go over it in a sane way.

The idea that the government would disseminate ideas that are false is problematic for a free society, many times ideas that would go against the government's interests are presented in a way to avoid public acknowledgement.

The interesting thing about US spooks is their praise for Mossad. Keep in mind that Mossad's actual behavior seems to indicate that for whatever reason they don't care about the Holocaust. I must acknowledge the important role that the Simon Wiesenthal Center had in tracking Mengele.

For the US, naturally of course the first step of the denazification process is to put an actual Nazi in charge of German intelligence, which is something the Israeli lobby obviously approves of, and maybe even endorses.

An interesting problem with the hard headed is that they will ignore obvious counterarguments, but for complex matters, they'll provide pithy statements. Not sure what anyone can do about that beyond:

I'm sure the federal employees tracking Al Qaeda in the US at the time of 9/11 were relieved that their jobs weren't jeopardized because it had to be kept secret for a good reason. Whew, whew...

Glad that's over with, I guess we can get on with our lives now.