Julian Assange LiveStream

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 30 17:23:31 PDT 2019

> https://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday/videos
> https://www.youtube.com/user/skynews/videos
> https://www.youtube.com/user/RuptlyTV/videos
> https://www.youtube.com/user/DCNews2Share/videos
> https://www.youtube.com/user/wearechange/videos
> https://www.youtube.com/user/AlJazeeraEnglish/videos
> https://www.youtube.com/user/democracynow/videos
> https://www.youtube.com/user/acTVismMunich/videos
> https://apnews.com/WikiLeaks
> https://apnews.com/JulianAssange
> https://twitter.com/search?q=julian+assange
> https://twitter.com/WikiLeaks
> https://twitter.com/DefendAssange

https://www.thecanary.co/feature/2019/05/24/as-us-seeks-to-crush-media-freedom-we-all-need-to-read-assanges-letter-from-prison/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es6OT4VsQAo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpOQHZhcWB0
https://twitter.com/WriteJulian

"
    Thanks Gordon. You are a good man.

    I have been isolated from all ability to prepare to defend myself:
no laptop, no internet, ever, no computer, no library, so far, but
even if I get access it will be just for half an hour, with everyone
else, once a week. Just two visits a month and it takes weeks to get
someone on the call list and a Catch-22 in getting their details to be
security screened. Then all calls except lawyers, are recorded and
calls are max 10 minutes and in a limited 30-min window each day in
which all prisoners compete for the phone. And credit? Just a few
pounds a week and no one can call in.

    The other side? A superpower that has been preparing for 9 years
with hundreds of people and untold millions spent on the case. I am
defenseless and am counting on you and others of good character to
save my life.

    I am unbroken, albeit literally surrounded by murderers, but the
days when I could read and speak and organize to defend myself, my
ideals, and my people are over until I am free! Everyone else must
take my place.

    The US government, or rather, those regrettable elements in it
that hate truth liberty and justice, want to cheat their way into my
extradition and death, rather than letting the public hear the truth,
for which I have won the highest awards in journalism and have been
nominated 7 times for the Nobel Peace Prize.

    Truth, ultimately, is all we have.

    J.P.A.
"