Cryptocurrency: Censorship, Privacy, Distributed, Craig Wright Copyright, Fraud

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 30 01:36:36 PDT 2019

On 5/29/19, Paul Wouters <paul at cypherpunks.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 28 May 2019, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>
>> On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 12:12 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>>       Playing coy with story references doesn't
>>       help anyone or serve any purpose.
>>

>> On the contrary, it prevents him adding me to the list of defendants in
>> his lawsuit.
>
> I wanted to mention him here in a reply and call him out for his
> fraudulent claims ...

Someone wanted to mention this ...

"
Tue, 28 May 2019 18:11
phb:
> On the contrary, it prevents him adding me to the list of defendants in his
> lawsuit.
Keep clamoring for stupid legal stretches and
creating State's interference in everything then
don't be surprised when they indeed grow and
turn on you.
They've apparently already got you afraid to speak freely.
On all manner of things, fact or opinion or otherwise.
That's a sad state of affairs you've all created.
"

... yet might also call out example some say are fraudly censorius
moderators appearing to have deleted it already. Which is funny
regarding part of crypto's natural role and philosophy in enabling
free speech, etc... if mods are going to approve some drifting off strict
mathematical crypto conversation into the rest of the list's posted
charter, that being...

the technological, legal, political, jurisdictional, security, privacy,
social, impacts, etc around cryptography

...one should at least let threads play out fairly before returning
to fine mathematical ruminations and creations. Or let crypto
checksum filters applied by the distributed p2p endpoints do it.

This email Shiva Ayyadurai guy who some call fraud isn't much in
the cryptographical space, while this cryptocurrency Craig Wright guy
some call fraud is, at least in an "application uses it" and potential
influencer fashion.

Funny also how both centralized messaging and currency (and
registries, re ie potentially copyright, ridiculous as such terms are)
are moving to distributed systems to prevent such fraud and censorship.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=censorship+resistant+messaging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqOtKCUfP1M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rzcgpdj7SA
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=craig+wright+fraud
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jamie+dimon+fraud

You probably don't want all sorts of things in and affecting
your underlying systems, the ones the majority of the
world will be relying on in part in some way in the near future.

Create and set free cool decentralized cryptographic[ally private]
apps. The open market, consumers, supply and demand will
sort, filter, and adopt them. Copyright, Trademark, Patents,
Governance, hardly have place in open distributed systems,
else they aren't, by definition.

Besides, nonprivacy insistant coins like BitcoinSV are *clearly*
worse than Fiat Cash in privacy regard... no one in their
right mind should want such an invasion, spying, datamining,
and arbitrary censorship enabling system.

Get rid of those, evolve, become free.

And if this ever gets posted, you can read some more relavant
cryptocurrency privacy, ZKP, and PQC bits linked here...

https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2019-May/075205.html

Those sorts of distributed cryptosystems could probably use your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-CVgnkFZM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dEcdGc0tIo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_YgFzgAw8w

Stop being afraid. Wake up. Evolve now.