Scientific fraud

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu May 30 00:47:24 PDT 2019

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 08:05:54PM -0300, Punk wrote:

> I'm referring to the so called 'theory of relativity'
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Essen
>

> "I had rather naively thought that scientists would be glad to have an explanation of the confusion which had existed for so long and would at least pay some attention to my explanation, since I had more practical experience in these matters than all the relativitists put together. But I was wrong. No one attempted to refute my arguments although they justified Einstein by repeating his thought experiment and his mistakes in different forms. I was, however, dropped some pretty broad hints that if I continued to criticise the theory my reputation and career prospects were likely to suffer."
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20041206205755/http://www.btinternet.com:80/~time.lord/Relativity.html
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20041206205755/http://www.btinternet.com:80/~time.lord/index.html
>

> ps : notice how piece of shit western 'civilization' is built on fraud at all levels, not just in the political sphere.

'Tis the way "for the goyim" - chaos at all levels, deception at all
layers.

Years ago I heard a Masonic principle - each level of initiate is
given knowledge which is false is relation to the level above/ next
level up.  Thus the next level/initiation, is like an expanding
awareness, yet even that is deceptive, until you get up to "33rd
degree" or some such.

Why would one want to enter one's elf into 33 layers of deception,
only to find a bit of truth at the 33rd layer/initiation?

I guess it's the craptastic media and public crapola diet that leaves
many a thirsty man seeking even a delusion of an illusion of a lie of
an eventual truth eventually.

Shitty journey heh?

For 30 silver coins...