Some federal prosecutors disagreed with decision to charge Assange under Espionage Act

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu May 30 00:42:42 PDT 2019

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 01:30:35AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> >>https://beta.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/some-federal-prosecutors-disagreed-with-decision-to-charge-assange-under-espionage-act/2019/05/24/ce9271bc-7e4d-11e9-8bb7-0fc796cf2ec0_story.html
>
> > Not because they like him you know? Because they doubt he can be convicted.
> > The Espionage Act only applies to US citizens. Assange is not a US citizen.
>
> Neither were all the thousands to millions of innocents tortured,
> murdered, and reduced to rubble by the US since IQ1.
>
> Leaks of Collateral Murder etc via Assange et al,
> represents an ultimatum to the immoral and illegal,
> not to mention to the ludicrous assertion that US
> "law" aka immoral garbage, applies everywhere.
>
> There is no legitimate win against Assange et al.

> Leak and publish at will.

Indeed. If Assange is indicted, many publishings shall launch.

The system can make "an example" and that which the swamp don't like,
but there is more and more these days a literal army of competent IT
folks with a modicum of conscience and will to launch - the only
thing the state has is the resources to slow things down a little,
for a little while.  We will route around problems.