Cryptocurrency: Music

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue May 28 04:16:40 PDT 2019

On Tue, May 28, 2019, at 1:08 AM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

Just to thank you and make you smile, my dear pumpkin...  Or kick me,
I don't care, hahaha!!  :D

https://masterthecrypto.com/understanding-cryptocurrencies-game-of-thrones/

I love you tenderly...  And do hate ukeleles for personal traumas, ugh!  :P

Zzzzzleepy kisses, boy!  After my - cof, cof! - gorgeous sleep beauty,
I tell a curious story about a black samurai and Tokugawa.  I am still
fascinated.  A foreign slave becoming a real samurai and following the
"Bushido".  He deserves my sincere admiration.

Ceci, a "kendo" and a "kenjutsu" disaster...  What a shame!  Musashi
would probably kill me using only "hashi" (chopsticks), uff...  :'(

*  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendo
*  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenjutsu