Scientific fraud

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun May 26 16:05:54 PDT 2019

I'm referring to the so called 'theory of relativity'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Essen

"I had rather naively thought that scientists would be glad to have an explanation of the confusion which had existed for so long and would at least pay some attention to my explanation, since I had more practical experience in these matters than all the relativitists put together. But I was wrong. No one attempted to refute my arguments although they justified Einstein by repeating his thought experiment and his mistakes in different forms. I was, however, dropped some pretty broad hints that if I continued to criticise the theory my reputation and career prospects were likely to suffer."

http://web.archive.org/web/20041206205755/http://www.btinternet.com:80/~time.lord/Relativity.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20041206205755/http://www.btinternet.com:80/~time.lord/index.html

ps : notice how piece of shit western 'civilization' is built on fraud at all levels, not just in the political sphere.