Hidden service persistent connections (Traffic Analysis)

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon May 20 19:37:13 PDT 2019

On Tue, 21 May 2019 11:41:25 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> This, of course, requires that you trust the operator of the great big
> pile, who knows where an opaque block came from and where it is going
> to, so you need multiple piles, and stuff gets distributed from pile to
> pile.

	are you reinventing freenet?

> For automated interactions, like the dark web selling cocaine, you would
> send a request, and much later a form would be in your inbox, like email
> with emails running javascript in a sandbox.

	AHAHA YES! Send javashit malware through email. We haven't reached that bottom yet, but we will. But it's 'sandboxed' malware!!! yeah right.

	you are obviously correct about one thing though : important messages (not jewtube garbage) need their own batched mixing network.