OFFTOPIC: physics question

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:04:34 PDT 2019

Although most students who covered classical physics understand the
high-level concepts it turns out the details, when you get down to the
quantum level, where the photon-electron interactions are occuring, are
much trickier. Feynman et al got a Nobel prize for their explanation of
Quantum Electrodynamics (QED).

See
http://libgen.io/search.php?req=Richard+Feynman+QED&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def