No one is obligated to participate in the investigation against me

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Thu May 9 09:47:21 PDT 2019

On 5/8/19 3:34 AM, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> It is to my understanding that if I were to ask for technical advice on
> a web forum under a different username, people would be made aware of my
> identity by government investigators monitoring me. Which is not
> ordinarily a problem, but considering I was framed about a decade ago,
> it is.

That sounds like standard police work to me.  When an investigatory
agency receives a directive to take someone down, or individuals in such
agencies develop personal a personal grudge against someone, they shift
gears from passive observation to active harassment.

A very long time ago, I fed a snitch "bad information" on purpose, then
turn him against his buddies in blue.  He was fishing for information
about criminal activities some of my old friends never did, and that
/really/ pissed me off.  It turned out that 'they' already had me listed
for disposal, so my instincts did not mislead me:  I had nothing to lose
by kicking their shins...

According to my source, the principal technique police investigators use
to dispose of inconvenient people consists of interviewing their
employers, any 'friends of the force' they may happen to know.  Their
leading questions paint a picture of the victim as a member of a
terrorist conspiracy, an uncaught serial rapist, or whatever else the
interviewee would most strongly react to.

After learning all they can about the targeted individual from these
interviews, investigators sit back and let the seeds they have planted
do their work.  The victim usually finds him or herself unemployed soon
enough after the employer has "learned the truth."  Keeping the targeted
individual unemployed by poisoning background checks, and/or by
responding promptly with the above mentioned tactics when any new
employer files State documents (sometimes within hours these days,
thanks to Surveillance State infrastructure) follows.

How can a targeted individual turn this off?  In some cases, a criminal
conviction - any criminal conviction - might do the trick:  Mission
accomplished, etc.  In some cases, moving to another State might do the
trick - if the scope of the harassment does not extend past a County or
State agency.  Just maintaining a low profile and allowing time to pass
might reduce the active harassment below the threshold where it matters.

In some instances, explaining the situation to a potential employer in
advance of the approach by a hostile party might - but lots of luck
finding prospects who would not assume you're a paranoid looney.

:o/