Malte Spitz's Talk (was Re: Happy World Password Day!!!)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri May 3 04:41:51 PDT 2019

On Thu, May 2, 2019, 16:49 Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I will kick the Tor Project Meetup with my both feet  (one at time,
> don't worry about accidents!)  and will watch Malte Spitz talking and
> discussing privacy with friends tonight, woohooo!!!  ;D

Just for curiosity, it was Malte Spitz's talk about "Privacy and Personal
Data Market" yesterday night:

<<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOjUzTuI8YM>

His talk begins only at 30:32 and it's in English.

Wish you all a gorgeous day, an awesome life and good music...  Take care
and be happy, please.  <3

c.