Happy World Password Day!!! :D

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu May 2 12:49:36 PDT 2019

On Thu, May 2, 2019, 16:32 jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 7:42:03 AM PDT, Cecilia Tanaka <
> cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Oh, you know, "123456", "password", and "admin" are so old fashioned
> passwords...  ;)
>
> Don't worry, I'm safe!   I upgraded to "123456789" days ago!
>  <Ooooops!!!>

Hahahaha!!!  Thanks a lot for making me laugh, sweetie!  <3

Do you remember my "kryptonite" are charming InfoSec German guys?  Well, I
will kick the Tor Project Meetup with my both feet  (one at time, don't
worry about accidents!)  and will watch Malte Spitz talking and discussing
privacy with friends tonight, woohooo!!!  ;D

(But he is also a politician, aaargh!!!  Politicians are a disgrace to
humanity!  But hope he can teach me something interesting, at least!  :D)