Cypherpunks nameserver changes will happen Wednesday

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Wed May 1 14:19:45 PDT 2019

It looks like the DNS changeover worked ok. Please let me know of any anomalies...

The idea below of blocking the big ISPs is an interesting one.

Back in the olden days, the Cypherpunks list was actually a meta list, with several different email servers that each had their own subscribers and handled message delivery for those subscribers. There could again be such a constellation of list servers, and some of those could opt to reject communications from some providers.

 - Greg