Loki-network LLARP I2Pd Torrent Cryptocurrency

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Mar 31 22:41:58 PDT 2019

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 02:14:03PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://loki.network/
> https://github.com/majestrate/torrent.ano
> http://anodex.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
> https://i2pd.website/
> https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/blob/master/docs/high-level.txt

Jeff does not mention chaff fill.

Chaff fill should be 'acceptable' with window/ time limited bandwidth
reservations (as opposed to unlimited duration/ "permanent" bandwidth
reservation to peer P) - works even for low latency, and especially
adds some beneficial anonymity in a low latency network (even time
window bandwidth reservations feels like it "takes the sting out of"
traffic correlation attacks by global passive adversary, i.e. the
deep state NSA/ CIA/ FSB etc).

Without this fundamental enhancement to I2P, then over and above I2P
all you're adding is perhaps lower latency, perhaps better
encryption, perhaps better routing, perhaps cleaner code/ new code
base, i.e. all more or less marginal improvements over the status
quo.

Chaff fill at the network layer is the fundamental anonymity
improvement required wrt all existing *nets.

Good luck,