Fake libertarians, true conservatives - Re: centralized corrections

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Mar 27 12:47:16 PDT 2019

On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:28:11 -0700
"Kurt Buff - GSEC, GCIH" <kurt.buff at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 12:04 PM Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:48:04 -0700
> > "Kurt Buff - GSEC, GCIH" <kurt.buff at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >  Lord Acton
> >
> >         Perfect case in point. 'lord' acton was a catholic piece of shit, a full member of the english oligarchy, sided with the southern slave states during teh US civil war, was converted into 'baron acton' by a divine decree of CUNT VICTORIA, et cetera
> >
> >         I would bet a couple of cents that kurt buff knows exactly shit about libertarianism apart from the conservative propaganda he learned by reading 2 'anarcho' fascist articles from moises.org
> > >
> > > Kurt
>
> - You misspelled mises.org

	LMAO!!! Dude, I didn't 'misspell' MOISES. What do you think is the origin of the surname of fascist JEW  'von' MISES?  Eh? MOISES(spanish) - MOSES - MISES - get it now?

> - You'd lose your money on that bet, you foul-mouthed
> anti-intellectual pinheaded know-nothing.

	sonny, so far the only thing you've done is fully prove my point by copypasta-ing a couple of quotes from arch conservative asshole 'sir' 'lord' 'baron' acton.

	do I need to explain yet again how catholic theocracy and english oligarchy are the non plus ultra of the ancien regime and so as anti libertarian, pro conservative as it gets?

>GSEC, GCIH

	uh, what can that possibly be? Certified corporate fascist perhaps?

> HAND, TTFN,

	STASI