Decentralization as Imperatice [was: The Libertarian As Conservative]

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Mar 26 17:33:26 PDT 2019

On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 00:17:03 +0000
coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> > "decentralized abuses.  Which could be, and used to be, worse."
> >
> > what is he talking about? He's talking about nothing - it's just retarded handwaving on his part.
>
> more assuming on my part, but for sake of argument, consider that Portland could conceivably be segregated today.
>
> that is a centralized correction to a a decnetralized (local) issue. https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/racist-history-portland/492035/

	Yes, but we can also look at the whole picture. In the US racism and slavery were the law of Stephen's fascist land.

	So the fact that the same fascist state responsible for apartheid, slavery, prohibition, taxation,  mass murder and etc, did at some time something good doesn't prove the alleged benefits of centralization.

	Stpehen is clearly a govcorp troll. What kind of non trolling retard would post NSA advertisings on this list?

	'Debugging is much easier in your scalable Docker app stack running in AWS"

	Yes! Nothing is more cpunkish than AWS and blind praise of the USA government!!

> again: this is a cop out. in the modern age communication deems the backwards views of white nationalist assholes as such.
>
> these views are backward in both the modern centralized, and decentralized model.
>

> communication is the key!

	culture is the key