Decentralization as Imperatice [was: The Libertarian As Conservative]

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:17:03 PDT 2019

> "decentralized abuses.  Which could be, and used to be, worse."
>
> what is he talking about? He's talking about nothing - it's just retarded handwaving on his part.

more assuming on my part, but for sake of argument, consider that Portland could conceivably be segregated today.

that is a centralized correction to a a decnetralized (local) issue. https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/racist-history-portland/492035/

again: this is a cop out. in the modern age communication deems the backwards views of white nationalist assholes as such.

these views are backward in both the modern centralized, and decentralized model.

communication is the key!

best regards,