Decentralization as Imperatice [was: The Libertarian As Conservative]

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:05:37 PDT 2019

> What are you talking about?  Do you assume often?  If you would have read any of my last 30 years of writing on the Internet, you would know that I am diametrically opposed to the Catholic mindset, in the sense you are ascribing.  Do your research.

ok.
then tell me: what is this decentralized wrong committed by every human?

> Pick one or more aspects of your identity, profession, family, etc. Imagine when everyone decides they hate that about you and everyone like you.  They do every single thing that centralized laws now almost completely prevent.

give me an example. prove to me that some harm is prevented only in the centralized model?

i continue to assert this is a cop out - there is nothing fundamentally unique to centralized control which an enlightened public cannot achieve (in a more robust manner - this is the argument re: centralization vs. decentralization)

> You do realize that we've lived through periods like this already, right?  Do you want to be living in the Little House on the Prairie when the rustlers happen by, too far for anyone to hear your screams to get help before it is too late?  What do you think all of those Western's were about?

we've never lived in a modern decentralized existence. communication is the key.

best regards,