Decentralization as Imperatice [was: The Libertarian As Conservative]

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:25:20 PDT 2019

hello Steven!

you may not want to provoke here, but i welcome your input. in discussions of personal responsibility you come up lacking.

> Or the global cost of decentralized abuses.  Which could be, and used to be, worse.  Name your abuse of choice: it's worse when it's being done everywhere to / by everyone.

i assume this implies a "native sin". this is Catholic mindset. the idea that we are born flawed and sinful.

i reject this assertion.

we are who we make ourselves to be, through our speech and actions.

best regards,