Decentralization as Imperatice [was: The Libertarian As Conservative]

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Mar 26 16:08:10 PDT 2019

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 22:40:36 +0000
coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Libertarianism is by definition decentralized; delegating decisions to the edge.

	That of course begs the question : what's your definition of libertarianism?

	Do you think for instance that advocates of so called 'small government' are libertarians?

	Do you think that people who see corporations as poor oppressed victims (like all the fucking randroids do) are libertarians?

	So let me link this again

	https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/bob-black-the-libertarian-as-conservative

	and this

	https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/bob-black-smokestack-lightning

	" The greatest obstacle, it seems to me — and Steele never does overtly disagree — is the institution of work. Especially, I think, in its industrial mode. Like most libertarians, Steele so far prefers industry to liberty that even to pose the problem of work as a problem of liberty throws a scare into him. "

	"....Very well then, let’s not “maintain advanced industry.” I want liberty; Steele, in Liberty, prefers industry. I think the rag should rename itself Industry if that’s where its deepest loyalty lies. "