A Simple, Easy-to-Understand Guide to Quantum Computing | Inc.com

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Mar 24 12:13:26 PDT 2019

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 17:39:57 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.inc.com/greg-satell/a-simple-easy-to-understand-guide-to-quantum-computing.html

	"if quatum computers ever leave their 'experimental' govcorp scam status, then they will hugely contribute to the already enormous power that govcorp has over Joe Average"

	Because that is how western, techno 'scientific' fascism works.

	I provided a plain text version of Jim's link because in order to see any content from "inc.com" you have to 'allow' "inc.com" to run JS malware from tens of different nsa proxies, which is somthing I assume no cpunks does =)