Google helps China not America

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Mar 15 11:43:41 PDT 2019

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 02:08:51 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Top US general says Google is indirectly helping the Chinese military https://mol.im/a/6811587 via http://dailym.ai/android

	For completness sake, let me translate  :

	The americunt invasion of china is proceeding as planned, and google is obviously part of the invading forces. The fact that supreme americunt scum like google is allowed to operate in china is BAD NEWS for china. What google is OBVIOUSLY doing is spying on behalf of the pentagon. Wrong wording. Google IS the pentagon.

	Now, notice how such a fact is turned by some english cunts on the pentagon's payroll into the exact opposite : google is actually attacking china, BUT according to right-wing fucktards google is 'betraying' glorious amerikkka and working for the 'commies'. I guess the english cunts from the dailyscumail learned their Orwell lessons well.

	So I do wonder why would Jim link that sort of utter propaganda garbage, with no comments on his part.