[tor-talk] Tor to become illegal in Europe?

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Mar 11 15:41:20 PDT 2019

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:58:23 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/11/19, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >> making the dark web illegal and inaccessible
>
> > 	that's good news.
>
> The darkweb is fun crypto interop dev comms market
> social sharing news all the things gadget people like
> to play with and utilize. You can smash your backdoored
> CPU, which is wise, and stick to raising llamas if you like,
> it's a truly fine and recommended way of life as well.
> I'll add veggies from my fields.
> Someone else from here can gather the wood.
> Call it dinner for cpunks.

	that sounds like a plan =)

	amyway, my comment might have been somewhat cryptic, so let me elaborate a bit :

	things like the tor network are controlloed opposition at best. And getting rid of controlled opposition is good. Also a more overtly totalitarian state is good because it makes the situation easier to understand and undermines the state's bullshit 'democratic' propaganda.