Adventures in Zoochosis

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Mar 7 02:42:13 PST 2019

On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 05:18:37PM -0500, John Newman wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmX2_AodFDk
>
> I hold out for consensus
> Give the masses the benefit of the doubt
> Insist the democratic process will bear this population out
>
> I think my only fear of death is that it may not be the end
> That we may be eternal beings and must do all of this again
> Oh, please lord, let no such thing be true

"Karma's a bitch dude", perhaps why many an adept of the past has
cried "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you" - perhaps one
of the suggestions that ought be taken literally...

Pleadin' don't change the laws of this universe - better buckle up
buttercup and get to creation of your future with greater knowledge
of the universal laws, be thankful "I ain't f***ed up more an I did"
:)