Adelson - putting the "subtle" back in "full page WahPo" advertisements :D - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Mar 27 00:11:06 PDT 2019

Adelson, take a bow, we are in sincere gratidude, dude :)

 Rah Rah Rah! A-dolph-son!
 Put da "BLAH BLAH BLAH" into Semi-ti-sm!

Ho yeah - dis-info le info, muffuluggamofo san :D

Sheldon know's where it's at, and where it's at is puttin out a full
page (!) pro-Semitism advertisement in the Washington Post.

Full page.

Just to make sure we gittin' edumacated.

Be edumacated, yo, wiv a nice big, easy to read snap o' the day -
straight outta Kekistan, sorry, I mean the Washington Post.

Read it and celebrate pro-Semitism in action. Officially. As in,
literally. Like, in your face, like. Like "like" like!

 WaPo Features Full Page Pro-Ilhan Omar, Pro-Nazi Ad!
 https://dailystormer.name/wapo-features-full-page-pro-ilhan-omar-pro-nazi-ad/

   The Washington Post recently featured a full-page ad showing that
   Hitler was right about the Jews, and that Ilhan Omar is telling
   the TRUTH.

   I can’t believe they accepted this ad, which is highly
   anti-Semitic and truthfully accurate.

   On the left side are Ilhan Omar statements, on the right side is
   the fact-check from Nazis.

     ∙ Ilhan: “Israel has hypnotized the world.”

     → Protocols of the Elders of Zion: “[The Jew] Hypnotizes
       by his daring and strength of mind.”

     ∙ Ilhan: “It’s all about the Benjamins [money], baby!”

     → Henry Ford’s The International Jew: “Money is the only
       means [The Jew] knows by which to gain position.”

     ∙ Ilhan: “I want to talk about the political influence in
       this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance
       to a foreign country.”

     → The White Man’s Bible: “The Jew… is frantically, eternally
       loyal to the Jewish race and since 1948, to Israel.”

   The bottom of the page confirms that this is indeed anti-Semitism.

   Because you cannot criticize the Jews without being anti-Semitic.
   Because the behavior of the Jews is uniquely Jewish, so if you
   oppose that behavior, you are opposed to the Jews.

   … Also, it turns out a Jew paid for this ad.:

     OUR FULL PAGE AD in today's Washington Post –
     https://t.co/xf548LppAK
     pic.twitter.com/x1tBl19sS5
     — Rabbi Shmuley (@RabbiShmuley) March 24, 2019

   Talk about an own goal.

   Rabbi Shmuley, you have vastly overestimated the anti-Nazi
   feelings in this country. You are not destroying Ilhan by saying
   “Nazis also said this.” You are doing is making people think “hey,
   it looks like those Nazis have a point!”

   … Ilhan is the best Congressbulb and should be elected president.