Russiagate - giving Trump something 'irrelevant' to drain - ignore the Fed - [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Mar 25 00:14:39 PDT 2019

The "Russiagate" farce continues, with the deep state continuing to
do everything in its power to provide something "with the appearance
of swampiness" for Trump to "drain", whilst diligently and as
surreptitiously as possible sweeping Clinton, the Podestas and your
friendly underground pizza train under a soon-to-be forgotten rug:

 House Intel Readies Criminal Referrals For Clinton Operatives
 Who "Perpetuated This Hoax"
 https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-24/house-intel-readies-criminal-referrals-clinton-operatives-who-perpetuated-hoax

Point being, Demoncrats and FBI trying to protect "their" political
orifice is the small fry - for example Strok could not possibly have
looked more guilty than the performance he put on - "BRAVO [APPLAUSE]
Performance of the Decade brother Strok, performance of the decade!"

The Federal Reserve Banking system, with its debt enslavement is the
primary structural problem that we -all- face, including the idiots
who thought Watergate was rather fun and let's show them how it's
-really- done "coup plotters"...

  http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Mayer.Amschel.Rothschild.Quote.8BED
   "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the
   laws."
  "Give me control of a nation's money SUPPLY, and I care not who
  makes the laws."