Feds LARP as Zenaan Harkness, Lose Over 9000lbs, and Shoot up Mosque

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Mar 18 05:14:01 PDT 2019

"Most censored video in the history of FaceBook" - which probably
means in the history of the Internet:

https://dailystormer.name/wp-content/uploads/Christchurch%20Shooting.torrent

 Permanent Link: Brenton Tarrant’s Smart Manifesto and Slick Video
 https://dailystormer.name/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/
 http://bbs.thegoyimknow.to/t/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/318267

  …