Tucker Carlson: “I should make the laws around here” - "liberal" leftys come in for the kill - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Mar 11 07:59:49 PDT 2019

Tucker is under fire and sooner or later may be "relieved of his
position" with Fox - great irony of ironies, it's the so-called
"liberal" "left" that wants Tucker's precious scalp:

Soros Attacks Tucker Carlson for Saying True Things About Women Ten
Years Ago
https://dailystormer.name/soros-attacks-tucker-carlson-for-saying-true-things-about-women-ten-years-ago/

Tucker Carlson makes misogynistic and perverted comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr1WnL070hc

https://mobile.twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1104926022376583169/photo/1
  7:04 PM - 10 Mar 2019
  Media Matters caught me saying something naughty on a radio show
  more than a decade ago.  Rather than express the usual ritual
  contrition, how about this: I'm on television every weeknight live
  for an hour. If you want to know what I think, you can watch.
  Anyone who disagrees with my views is welcome to come on and
  explain why.

[classy response!]