How to achieve 1 meter accuracy with Android Was: Re: Dropgang vulnerabilities

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Mar 2 20:25:25 PST 2019

On 2019-03-01 14:51, Punk wrote:
 >     but no, the number of locations isn't necessarily 'very high', and
 > once general locations are known, surveilling them doesn't require a
 > lot of resources.

Every fortnight or so I go crabbing.  Most people around here go
crabbing every now and then.

What does one do when one goes crabbing?

You travel round a vast area of wilderness that is under water at king
tide, dropping off crab traps, and picking up crab traps that you
dropped off the previous day.