Trendline to Zero

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:10:43 PDT 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, June 28, 2019 6:55 PM, Ryan Carboni <33389 at protonmail.com> wrote:

> What was the motivation for focusing immense resources on me? Because some psychologist in the Behavioral Analysis Unit thought I was most likely to crack?

a common outcome in deterrence strategies is acting out. they provoke you until you commit an actionable offense.

they're destroying your life - it's easy to see how this provocation often succeeds.

if you act out, their bias and prejudice is confirmed. you deserved it all along.

if you suffer through, well, you did something wrong they can't pin on you. fair 'nuff.

seen through a scanner darkly, there are no innocents.