Julian Assange

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 28 00:39:47 PDT 2019

Since the new social norm for this mailing list seems to be non-descriptive titles, I might as well post about Julian Assange.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/chelsea-manning-i-was-a-spy-not-a-racist
"Chelsea Manning on Her Alt-Right Partying: I Was a Spy, Not a Racist"

I have doubts that some people ever went to jail, I mean, why would informants have valid legal histories?

Julian Assange is going to be convicted for stupidity in any case, people pressing him for help, sleeping with anti-Castro women (seriously, no one cares about Castro unless you're an aging Cuban exile). The entire legal case against him is BS, a total forgery.