Google bias exposed...

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jun 27 18:20:15 PDT 2019

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 01:10:16 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You are writing as if what you, personally, think you need (or don't need) somehow applies to everyone else.  Stop making things all about you.

	uh oh - you accussed ME of defending google - you set the topic.

> You said:
>     "I made it pretty clear that I don't need any 'software' telling me that google-NSA-GCHQ is just a propaganda outlet for "american govcorp"."
> Why should anyone else find that what YOU need is sufficient for them too?

	I didn't say they should. My point is that anybody who did their homework should know what google is. And what the rest of the silicon valley fascist cesspool is. And what american govcorp is. Et cetera.

	now, if you don't mind, explain how a text parser is going to detect 'political bias'?

	BUT WAIT, do you want to create some sort of website where people can allegedly check if other sites are 'biased'? And people should 'trust' YOUR site, WHY exactly?