Kickstarter, premier SJWs defend us all against probematic "hateful" facts - [PEACE]

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jun 21 12:43:48 PDT 2019

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 21:08:34 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

>   … In October 2017, a private survey revealed immigrants' drastic
>   overrepresentation in sexual assaults, with men of foreign descent
>   allegedly committing over 90 percent of rapes.

	what you forgot to mention is that in the puritan shithole run by feminazis that is sweden, everything is rape. So guess what, right-wing racist fascists and left-wing feminazis are on the same page. Oh and did I say puritan? It turns out that far-right theocratic christian scum and far-left feminazis are actually the two sides of the same anti-sex-league coin. Who would have thought that...