[nagios at idev.cl: Account Shutdown Notification]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jun 21 00:50:10 PDT 2019

HA! This is a funny one - desperate to keep my email address, I click
on a rando spammo email linko (NOT), to "avoid shutting down my email
address by mistake".

Niggas creatively creepin moah cretin like by tha day, bruh!

  “If you fail to verify your account within 72hrs,
   your email will be shutdown”

Undoubtedly this would catch many a CNNPC normie :D

----- Forwarded message from "rayzer.net" <nagios at idev.cl> -----