Cryptocurrency: When? (ex: Privacy Coins, Why and How They Work)

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jun 20 16:15:17 PDT 2019

On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 17:57:10 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://z.cash/technology/paramgen

	I can't believe you're so fuckingly stupid to keep posting advertising for that shitcoin. and oh WAIT :

	domain z.cash runs javashit malware from cloudflare.com, transifex.com - yeah I know, infinite self parody.

> > 	bitcoin is getting some privacy upgrades.
>
> They had over 10 years to do that,

	hey why don't you complain to 'satoshi nakamoto', fucktard.

> you'll be lucky if BTC embeds
> strong privacy in the native protocol anytime within the next 10 years.
> By that time it may be too late. Even right now today would be
> precariously close to too late.

	uh oh - you know, I'd agree with some of the stuff you say if your were not a dishonest shill for zcash.

> > bitcoin is junk

	hey asshole, if you are replying to me then quote me. Not your fucking self again. Oh and tell me about bcash? That's not 'bitcoin' eh? You should ask roger ver for more directions and ask him to teach you about the Virtue of the Fake Free Market and how amazing Big Business are. He's as fucked as the most fucked randroid, you should love him.

> Yet there's still time... the entire space really needs to refocus,
> refactor, combine, and launch the real war to get it done :)

	lawl. So why don't you start coding instead of shilling shitcoins and writing almost meaningless rants.