[Cryptography] F*ck Facebook

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:58:30 PDT 2019

On 6/17/19, Eternal October via cryptography <cryptography at metzdowd.com> wrote:
> Machine gun this at your leisure until it's deemed viable or trash can
> fodder. Facebook is proposing something similar tomorrow. I suspect that
> they will only basket fiats and miss the entire point of this grand
> experiment.

Facebook Consortium Coin is all over the news sites for a week.
It is being rightly and utterly trashed by just about everyone in
cryptocurrency space who is not a complete self serving proponent
and partner of total State Corp Spy Control Censor Marketing Datamining
etc over you and everyone. You do not want that shit in your money.

There's thousand of shitcoins out there that need machine gunned
to death, for many reasons, including the above.