MSM literally ON FIRE :D -- Re: CNN share price extravaganzaluggerah -- Re: peak WTF CNNPC: Trump sounds like Hitler, speech written by Putin - [MINISTRY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jun 16 03:42:24 PDT 2019

Awwwwwww, MSNBCs share price and ratings plummeting too, how sad is
that?

MSNBCNNPC in freefall all over the place.

Who woulda thought spinning to total crap, lies and fake news for
three^Bthirty years would do anything except increase the ratings and
share price?

Poor poor main stream media...
<sheds a tear for the msm>

  MSNBC in Turmoil, Ratings Crash 32% After Relentless
  Lying About Russiahoax
  https://russia-insider.com/en/msnbc-turmoil-ratings-crash-32-after-relentless-lying-about-russiahoax/ri27260

    Reports are surfacing about a quiet shake-up of personnel at
    MSNBC after the cable news station lost more than 30% of their
    audience after the Mueller debacle.

      One source familiar told Mediaite the changes came amidst
      mounting complaints from NBC News chief Andy Lack about a dip
      in MSNBC’s ratings following the end of the Mueller
      investigation. In May, ratings for the network in the
      advertiser coveted 25-54 demo were down 32% year over year.

Rachael Madcow earning -every- penny of her $30 million contract...
doing a literally fantastic job of destroying main stream media
network television enterprises.

THREE CHEERS for Rachael Madcow :D

  MUST WATCH: Rachel Maddow DESTROYED by Jimmy Dore For Her 2.5 Year
  RussiaHoax Serial Lying
  https://russia-insider.com/en/media-criticism/must-watch-rachel-maddow-destroyed-jimmy-dore-her-25-year-russiahoax-serial-lying