I don't live a particularly stimulating life

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 16 00:07:08 PDT 2019

I have been told alternatively through various means that the act is its own reward or that "I thought I would get away with it".

I have been systematically isolated, and deceived for no logical purpose whatsoever. The fact in it self that I have been isolated would disprove that I would commit any of the acts I'm accused of, and I could only assume those insinuations are solely for the purposes of sadism or stupidity to gloat as to their power over me.

It is prima facie harassment if you make a person aware of an investigation against him and do not admit to it.

Knowledge of this counts as participation,