Dershowitz prediction about Assange.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jun 11 02:44:19 PDT 2019

On Mon, Jun 03, 2019 at 03:41:42PM -0300, Punk wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 00:53:50 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Assange won’t be extradited for publishing secrets: Dershowitz: https://nypost.com/2019/06/02/assange-wont-be-extradited-for-publishing-secrets-dershowitz/
> >

> 	you think the american government will save some taxpayer's money and simply murder him in england?

The details don't matter much to the psychopathic USA deep throats, I
mean deep state - what matters is setting the example.

Kim Dotcom also to be made an example for his "misdeeds" of allowing
people to link to files - oh, and speak about Assange, Seth Rich,
etc:

   Kim Dotcom affair: Why should we care about his possible
   extradition to the US?
   https://www.rt.com/news/461547-kim-dotcom-us-extradition/

God bless our Russkie bros though, sunbathing on the deck of the
Russian destroyer Udaloy as the USS Chancellorsville does an abrupt
about turn to avoid collission:

  No bother to them: Russian sailors spotted SUNBATHING during near
  collision with US destroyer
  https://www.rt.com/news/461406-russian-sailors-us-destroyer/

    A handful of sailors were casually sunbathing on the destroyer's
    helipad, while the rest of the vessel seemed to be lifeless, as
    the crew was apparently doing its best to avoid the collision
    that could have led to serious damage at best – and who knows
    what international fallout.

[From the "Grab a front row seat, grab the pop corn and take it all
 in your stride while sunbathing on the destroyer's helipad"
 department :)  -- why sweat it anyway? You just -knew- the yanks
 were yankin' ya chain anyway ... seriously, playing "chicken" with
 navy destroyers in the East China Sea?

 Oh well ... may be it -was- the Russkies havin' a little midday fun
 in the sun :D  Nuthin like your yank buddies "screaming" from the
 deck of their own navy destroyer ... to try and catch your attention
 .... HA! Like, what a firetruckin' beautiful day, hey? :D

 In non-soviet Russia, navy destroyer chicken YOU!

 For everything else, there's Mir Card :D

 Do NOT feed the chickens already!
]