Update on possible PoC I had obtained

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Mon Jun 10 06:32:29 PDT 2019

The possible PoC was provided to me via, in non-descript terminology, a file-sharing service where a number of people access files from various servers world wide. The service does track user agents and IP addresses, so it is not anonymous, and is obviously not meant to be. I received the PoC after requesting a multimedia file in exchange for the service's brownie points. I intuitively felt the source to be suspicious and opened the file through an atypical means and found it to be corrupted.

I am willing to sign an affidavit attesting to this in exchange for legal aid, and I believe sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Presumably other people have obtained the same file, unless the service was operating under legal coercion. Regardless, all elements of the matter would have to be published in open court if this was "legal" so whoever it is from, they have continued to stay hidden for unknown motives.