Autonomous Next Generation Leaks

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jun 3 16:37:04 PDT 2019

On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 19:51:12 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Distributed anonymous tech offers additional options.

	what systems are you talking about, exactly? The only 'distributed anonymous' thing I'm aware of is freenet, a system which was specifically designed to handle distribution of information in 'oppressive regimes'

	As far as I know there's no other project like freenet. And I'm not saying freenet works.

	if you're going to use google-NSA to come up with a bunch of links please don't. Or better, review them first and then post something which isn't complete vaporware.