Julian Assange LiveStream

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Jun 2 07:41:21 PDT 2019

Forgo "disclosure" and "non-disclosure," NGO and NDA; The "non"
implicates, is misleading, moderates and dilutes opposition, is
downright deceptive. So too is "dis." And "redact" and censor and
secretkeep. Those who non, dis, redact, censor and secretkeep brag of
knowing more than they tell, vaunt themselves as power games riggers
in confession and appeal to their cult. They  demean and stigmatize
those "who go too far" in unfettered revelation, "dumping" and
failing to abide the rules of rigging.

Tell what you know or shut the fuck up, the latter much superior.
Lurking is the way to go.

Heed this, telling is lying. Leaks lie exactly as do secrets.