Julian Assange LiveStream

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jun 2 05:33:53 PDT 2019

On Sun, Jun 02, 2019 at 07:33:45AM -0400, John Young wrote:
> Well foretold.
>
> Disclosure of national security secrets has become a cult as addictive and
> crippling as non-disclosure, NDA v. leaks. Both suffer excessive secrecy as if
> wedded in a vainglorious conspiracy to claim to protect and reveal much but
> carefully dispense only that which buttresses their information and power
> control, eyeing and emulating one another to guarantee mutual benefits.
>
> Neither fully serves the populace, instead disdains consumers, propagandas for
> product, adopts one another's practices, revolving doors their practitioners,
> aided and abetted by governments pretending to act on behalf of their
> subjects. Prosecutors, judges, legislators, executives, lockstep with each
> other and with their ostensible opponents, especially the
> governmentally-privileged wealthy, NGOs, journalists and manufactures of
> weaponry, hardware and software, paid and free.
>
> Periodic orchestrated campaigns of Ellsbergs, Mannings, Snowdens, et al,
> signal breakaway insiders but merely confirm these are standard operating
> procedures for limited disclosure to boost reputations of disclosers and
> non-disclosers.

What are the parameters of a non vain disclosure?

For those who intend to do it right, it is our duty to disclose our
bound, the rules proclaimed by those ordained, guardian protectors of
all righteous commentary.

Let us not withhold such vital Soul endearing secrets to that
analysis which dares to creep an iota to the right of the zero
threshold of this judgement vector.