Julian Assange LiveStream

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jun 1 05:31:31 PDT 2019

On Sat, Jun 01, 2019 at 06:54:11AM -0400, John Young wrote:
> Bear in mind Assange is a skilled, dramatic, life-long, homeless actor.
> Favorite roles are long-suffering, aggrieved, heroic, vain, arrogant,
> prideful, narcissistic, disobedient, exploitive. A didactic political
> theorist, populist philosopher, down-under humorist, caustic wit, publicity
> hound, multi-hued chameleonist, global-cyclist troubador yodeler, secretive
> donation-grubbing cheat, bail-jumping deadbeat.
>
> For these highly entertaining, enviable, fuck-the-man-and-rape-the-women, if
> formulaic misbehaviors, he is beloved, celebrated, rock-star-grade Bad Boy, or
> as some pornographically propound, a Christ-like wanker to be evangelized.
>
> If appearing to suffer sado-masochistic torture is required, no problema, he
> and fans have espoused this erotic fantasy for 7 years in his self-committed
> isolation chamber, a swell rehearsal and publicity campaign scripted and acted
> by lawyers, public relations experts and visiting celebs. He and supporting
> cast do put on a damned fine circus of fakery.
>
> Trials, several of them, will be fabulously lucrative click-bait and
> crowd-funders, the most recent outpouring of mendacious journalists and
> gravy-train hustlers yet another staged prize winner.
>
> Julian's auto-obit being gleefuly crafted in a hospital bed as we expectantly
> yearn for the masturbatory

> crucifixion

Crucifixion seems to be what humans require to purge themselves of
their own lethargy | complacency | envy | anger | pride | ego |
suffering | aggrieved | heroic non-action etc etc^100

"The system" we collectively and tacitly support and create on a
daily basis, may provide no other option?

Let us each cast the first stone.

And cast 1000 more.

With luck we may even purge ourselves.