Julian Assange LiveStream

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Jun 1 03:54:11 PDT 2019

Bear in mind Assange is a skilled, dramatic,
life-long, homeless actor. Favorite roles are
long-suffering, aggrieved, heroic, vain,
arrogant, prideful, narcissistic, disobedient,
exploitive. A didactic political theorist,
populist philosopher, down-under humorist,
caustic wit, publicity hound, multi-hued
chameleonist, global-cyclist troubador yodeler,
secretive donation-grubbing cheat, bail-jumping deadbeat.

For these highly entertaining, enviable,
fuck-the-man-and-rape-the-women, if formulaic
misbehaviors, he is beloved, celebrated,
rock-star-grade Bad Boy, or as some
pornographically propound, a Christ-like wanker to be evangelized.

If appearing to suffer sado-masochistic torture
is required, no problema, he and fans have
espoused this erotic fantasy for 7 years in his
self-committed isolation chamber, a swell
rehearsal and publicity campaign scripted and
acted by lawyers, public relations experts and
visiting celebs. He and supporting cast do put on
a damned fine circus of fakery.

Trials, several of them, will be fabulously
lucrative click-bait and crowd-funders, the most
recent outpouring of mendacious journalists and
gravy-train hustlers yet another staged prize winner.

Julian's auto-obit being gleefuly crafted in a
hospital bed as we expectantly yearn for the masturbatory crucifixion.