US 9/11: The Dark Overlord - Feeds Grand Jury, Fucks With The Deep State

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jul 31 23:18:47 PDT 2019

Deep State losing grip on secrecy of (((their dark arts))):

  NY Fire Commissioners Demand New 9/11 Probe,
  Citing "Overwhelming Evidence of Pre-Planted Explosives"
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-31/ny-fire-commissioners-call-new-911-investigation-citing-overwhelming-evidence-pre

  "You better believe that when the entire fire service of New York
  State is on board, we will be an unstoppable force. We were the first
  fire district to pass this resolution. We won’t be the last."

  New York area fire commissioners have called for a new
  investigation into 9/11, claiming that "overwhelming evidence" of
  "pre-planted explosives...caused the destruction of the three World
  Trade Center buildings." The Franklin Square and Munson Fire
  District outside of Queens, New York made history by becoming the
  first legislative body in the country to support a new
  investigation into the events of 9/11, according to Architects and
  Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

  The resolution, read aloud and passed during a July 24, 2019
  meeting and calling for the investigation was drafted by
  Commissioner Christopher Gioia and was unanimously approved by the
  five commissioners.

  According to Activist Post, Commissioner Christopher Gioia said:
  “We’re a tight-knit community and we never forget our fallen
  brothers and sisters. You better believe that when the entire fire
  service of New York State is on board, we will be an unstoppable
  force. We were the first fire district to pass this resolution. We
  won’t be the last."

    … Whereas, the overwhelming evidence presented in said petition
    demonstrates beyond any doubt that pre-planted explosives and/or
    incendiaries — not just airplanes and the ensuing fires — caused
    the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings,
    killing the vast majority of the victims who perished that day;

  …