'Five Eyes' security alliance to discuss encryption

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jul 31 07:38:58 PDT 2019

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 08:45:31AM -0700, Razer wrote:
> "Encryption is one of the top agenda items at a London meeting of security officials from the U.S.-led 'Five Eyes' intelligence alliance, an official told Reuters on Tuesday. "
>
> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-security-fiveeyes-britain/five-eyes-security-alliance-to-discuss-encryption-in-london-source-idUSKCN1UP199
>
> Also see: "Attorney General Bill Barr says increased data encryption on phones actually puts American security at risk"
>
> Translated: By the time Americans get 5g technology it WILL NOT be hardened against cyber-intrusion like Huawei phones are.
>
> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/attorney-general-bill-barr-claims-increased-data-encryption-on-phones-puts-american-security-at-risk-2019-07-23​

Goys can't have private conversations coz terrorism and children:

  US-led ‘Five Eyes’ intel alliance says end-to-end encryption
  creates terrorism & child abuse threats
  https://www.rt.com/news/465436-five-eyes-encryption-threats-children/

So don't bother paying the price for freedom - "safe" enslavement
is so much more important.

While we're at it, we should -definitely- do away with knives,
hammers and rocks heavier than about half a kilogram.

Guns go without saying of course, although recreational nukes remain
an open question - just ask Mossad.