[announce at announce.puri.sm: [Announce] Librem 5 Updates and Pre-order Discount till 31 July 2019] - the price of freedom - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 26 01:33:07 PDT 2019

BigGov/MIC/Banks/TheFed/DeepState/CIA/NSA/Google/etc:
  "But we cannot allow end to end encryption without backdoors, how
   will we catch 'the terrorists' otherwise?"

Everyone:
  "Freedom has a price, and it is my right to live my rights."

  "Knives and hammers can, and are, used to kill people;
   that is the price of allowing hammers and knives!"

  "Some car drivers have done hit and runs against pedestrians who
   have later died - that is a price we pay to uphold individual
   right to drive/ travel according to their will."

Unless we pay the price for freedom, we shall be slaves.

Create your world,