Faith In Technology [ex: Crypto GovBankCorp]

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jul 24 18:14:58 PDT 2019

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 18:13:57 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 05:02:13PM -0300, Punk wrote:
> > On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 05:34:40 -0400
> > John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > > < SNIP >
> > >
> > > I was hinting at something simpler. Namely: any sufficiently
> > > intelligent life form will destroy itself
> >
> > 	why?
>
> It's a cynical way of looking at what seems to be a rapacious
> species, who seems to have its eye on short term gains,

	is that the species, or the ruling class? Are you putting for instance wall street bankers and their victims worldwide in the same bag?

> and is
> continually on the edge of unsustainable expansion or unintentional
> self-destruction.

> Nick Bostrum has some other theories that aren't exactly existential
> ends, but "the gradual elimination of all forms of being worth caring
> about" (not talking about the simulation hypothesis).
>
> https://nickbostrom.com/fut/evolution.html

	"We then consider how such catastrophic outcomes could be avoided and argue that under certain conditions the only possible remedy would be a globally coordinated policy to control human evolution"

	 "globally coordinated policy to control human evolution" of course means world government by anglo-western-swede scum.

	  a closer look at the article shows a lot of pseudo scientific babbling including the completely unwarranted assumption that 'mind uploading' 'works'. But it also seems that bostrom is worried about humans being 'outcompeted' by 'machines'. Of course the idea is ridiculous, and bostrom like a good fascist completely ignores the existence of the ruling class (his employers), the ruling class being of course the people who happen to own the machines, and pretends that it's all a matter of 'evolution'. Watch out! Your microwave oven is going to 'evolve' and kill you while you sleep!

	So we can assume that bostrom is a world wide wannabe tyrant of the 'benevolent' kind. (then again, what sort of wannabe tyrant would show his hand by acknowleding that he's evil - you know their motto : don't be evil!)

	At any rate he favors something he calls "eudaemonic agents" which seems to be people(?) whith some morally worthy qualities. Then again, given bostrom's pseudo-scientific, reductionist, 'evolutionary' babbling, the distinction is pretty much arbitrary. Either 'evolution' favors 'survival of the fittest' - whatever 'fittest' means, or it doesn't. And then 'evolution'  is either outside of 'human' control, or whatever 'humans' do is part of 'evolution' as well.

	"Might not individuals acting in a free market allocate their resources optimally between eudaemonic “consumption” and non-eudaemonic “investment”"

	What free market?

	"Reining in evolution is a feat that could only be accomplished by a singleton. "

	a worldwide nazi empire controlled by jew-kristians like bostrom. Funnily enough, he wants world wide tyranny to prevent the 'rise of the machines' that his world wide western nazi empire is currently executing. Then again, laughable contradiction is the 'founding principle' of statism.

> > 	however, I'd assume that intelligent beings wouldn't bother 'colonizing the universe'. So there isn't any 'paradox'. Just a self centered assumption made by some ppl.
>
> Yeah, I hope so. That's the positive way to think about it, and how I
> hope shit plays out - how it would have to have played out, all over
> the trillions of galaxies with billions of stars and exoplanets that
> make up the universe, over the past ~14B years. Of course, its also
> possible the "Great Filter" could be something else entirely, or some
> other explanation.

	Right, The 'fermi paradox' is wildly speculative stuff with tons of completely unknown variables.

> Anyway, we'll likely be dead before humanity totally shits the bed, if it
> does happen, so who gives a fuck, right :)

	I don't care about humanity per se. I do care about some people today. I do give a fuck for instance about the ruling class being shredd to pieces, like they deserve. And that has little or nothing to do with cosmic events spanning an eternal and infinite universe.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singleton_%28global_governance%29

	see, bostrom is one of the scumbags that must be shredded to pieces.